Is the PIN number I use for Online Banking the same as the one I use at an ATM machine?


hey everyone,

have bank account ulster bank. forgot pin number card few weeks ago went local ulster bank branch , asked them reset pin. said take week , half send me new pin number through post. it's been 2 weeks , i'm still waiting new pin.

need money account asap bank closed until monday, have come this... use 4 digit pin number access online banking - same pin number supposed use @ atm machines?

answers appreciated! [uk people though]

hey everyone, have bank account ulster bank. forgot pin number card few weeks ago went local ulster bank branch , asked them reset pin. said take week , half send me new pin number through post. it's been 2 weeks , i'm...


Business & Finance Small Business Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do CFL salaries compare to Australian Football salaries?

Should I have a pension ?

When are chaplains employed on cruise ships?