How can I prove to all my teacher who think i am dumb. Even though I am a lot smarter then I look?


when young teacher told me i not read or because think dumb. doubt me thinking know little bit of stuff. think have no vocabulary though have 1 of biggest in class. make me more mad these idiot think smarter me , lost when talking because don;t know cold war or other cool history or geography , more stuff go on , on on. 1 please if can "bye"

when young teacher told me i not read or because think dumb. doubt me thinking know little bit of stuff. think have no vocabulary though have 1 of biggest in class. make me more mad these idiot that...


Education & Reference Teaching Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do CFL salaries compare to Australian Football salaries?

Should I have a pension ?

When are chaplains employed on cruise ships?